Windows 8 USB Install tool can help you to install Windows 8 from a USB flash drive easily and efficiently. If you want to install or reinstall (repair) Windows 8 on your computer, you just need to download a Windows 8 .ISO file, download Windows 8 USB Installer for free and prepare a USB flash drive.
Following this article will show you how to install Windows 8 with a USB flash drive.
Main steps to install Windows 8 with the Windows 8 USB install tool:
- (1) Windows 8 USB Install tool free download and install it on computer
Detail steps to create Windows 8 install USB disk and use it to install Windows 8:
Get Windows 8 USB Installer that you can download for free and install it on a computer.
- 2.1 Click “Browse” button to select a Windows 8 ISO image file that you can download from Microsoft Office site.
- 2.2 Select Windows 8 installation image ISO file.
- 2.3 Insert a USB into the computer, and select the USB on the drop-down list, and then click on “Burn to USB” button to burn the ISO image file to USB flash drive.
Tips: It will take a few minutes to burn the ISO image file to a USB flash drive, please wait for the process patiently until you get the message “Burning Successfully!”.
- 3.1 Connect the USB disk with the computer where you want to install/repair Windows 8.
- 3.2 Restart the computer to get into the BIOS Settings or Boot Menu to set computer boot from the USB flash drive.
Tips: If you have difficult to set the computer boot from the Windows 8 install USB disk, you can refer to the article: How to set Computer to boot from USB flash drive.
Install Windows 8 following the direction on installation screen.
- 4.1 When the Windows 8 installation screen comes up, it means you have set your computer to boot successfully from the Windows 8 install USB disk.
- 4.2 Select the language and other preferences on the drop-down list, and then click “Next” to continue.
- 4.3 If you are sure to install Windows 8 on your computer, click on the “Install Now” button to start the installation.