Windows 7 USB installer tool can help to install or repair Windows 7 from a USB device efficiently. You can download a Windows 7 USB install tool for free, and just need to prepare a USB and a Windows 7 ISO file.
Below this article will show you how to install Windows 7 with a USB:
Main steps to install Windows 7 with the Windows 7 USB install tool:
- (1) Windows 7 USB installer tool free download and install
Detail steps to create Windows 7 installation USB disk and install Windows 7 with it:
Download Windows 7 USB installation tool and install it on a computer.
Create a Windows 7 USB installer disk.
- 2.1 Click “Browse” button to select a Windows 7 ISO image file that can be download from the Microsoft Office site.
- 2.2 Select a Windows 7 ISO image file from the folder on computer you download.
- 2.3 Connect a USB device with the computer, select the USB name on the drop-down list, and click on “Burn to USB” button to burn the Windows 7 ISO image file to USB flash drive.
The Burning process will take a few minutes, please wait for it patiently until the message “Burning Successfully!”.
- 3.1 Transfer the USB device connected with the computer that you plan to install Windows 7.
- 3.2 Start/restart the computer, and press the key to get into BIOS Settings or Boot Menu.
- 3.3 Set the computer to boot from the USB installation disk.
If you get difficult in setting the computer to boot from the Windows 7 USB install disk, you can refer to the article: How to set Computer to boot from the USB drive.
- 4.1 When the Windows 7 installation program sets up, it means the computer has been boot successfully from the Windows 7 installation USB disk.
- 4.2 Select the language you like and choose the other preferences on the drop-down list, click “Next” to continue.
- 4.3 Click on “Install Now” button begin to install Windows 7 if you are sure to install it on your computer.
If you want to repair Windows 7 on computer with the USB install disk, you can click on Repair Windows 7 system.
People who read this article also like to read: