Bought a new computer? And want to do a clean install of Windows 8 on it? Almost everyone knows that insert a Windows 8 installation disc on it and launch the PC, and then the program will help us to install the system automatically. However, if we do not have a Windows 8 installation disc, what to do? Create one by yourself with a blank CD/DVD or USB disk.
How to create a Windows 8 installation disc with a USB?
(1) Download a Windows USB install program and install it on a computer that you can access.
(2) Get a Windows 8 ISO installation file.
(3) Take a USB connected with the computer, on the program click on “Browse” to select the Windows 8 ISO file.
(4) Select the USB device on drop-down list, and then click on “Burn to USB” to burn the ISO image file into USB.
The burning progress will take a few minutes, please wait for it patiently until get the message “Burning successfully!” When you get the message, it means the Windows 8 USB installation disc has been created successfully.
How to install Windows 8 on a new computer with the USB installation disc?
(1) Take the Windows 8 USB disc, connect it with the new computer that you want to install Windows 8.
(2) Set the computer to boot from the USB disc. You can get into BIOS settings and then set the USB to the first boot list on Boot Menu. Or press the Boot Menu Key directory to set up the Boot Menu, and then select the USB device, press Enter to set it boot.
(3) When the Windows 8 installation program comes up, select the preferences on drop-down list, and then click on Next to continue.
If the Windows 8 installation program do not comes up, but get to the logon screen again, it means the computer failed to boot from the Windows 8 USB disc.
If you do not have a USB, but have a blank CD/DVD, you also can use it create a Windows 8 CD/DVD disc, and then use it to install Windows 8.
How to create a Windows 8 installation disc with a CD/DVD?
The steps to create a Windows 8 CD/DVD disc are similar to the USB.
(1) Download the Windows install tool
(2) Get a Windows 8 ISO file
(3) Insert a CD/DVD into computer, select the Windows 8 ISO file, and then burn it to the CD/DVD.
How to install Windows 8 with the CD installation disc?
(2) Select the preferences and install Windows 8 following the instructions.