“I download a Windows 8 ISO image file, how do I install it from a USB flash drive?” —Question from Bruce.
If you meet with the same problem, don’t be annoyed with it anymore, this article will show you the detail steps how to install Windows 8 with a USB after download.
If you have downloaded a Windows 8 ISO image file, you just need to:
1. Get a Windows 8 USB install tool-Finalbooster that you can download it for free
2. Insert a USB and run the Windows install tool-Finalbooster to create a Windows 8 USB installation disc
3. Set your laptop or desktop computer to boot from the USB disc
4. Select the preferences and begin to install Windows 8
Detail steps one by one to show you how to install Windows 8 from USB:
Step 1: Download Windows 8 USB Install tool and install it on a computer.
Step 2: Create a Windows 8 USB installer disk.
- 2.1 Insert a USB and run the Windows 8 USB installer tool.
- 2.2 Click on “Browse” button, and select a Windows 8 ISO image file you have downloaded.
- 2.3 Click on “Burn to USB” button to create a USB installer disc.
The burning process will take a few minutes, please wait for it patiently and till the “Burning Successfully!” message pops up.
Step 3: Set your laptop or desktop computer to boot from the USB disc
If the computer boot to the logon screen directory, and the Windows 8 installation screen do not comes up, it means you have failed to set computer to boot from the Windows 8 USB installer disk, you can refer to the article:
Step 4: Select the preferences and begin to install Windows 8.
- 4.1 When the Windows 8 installation screen comes up, select the language and choose the other preferences you like on the drop-down list, and then click “Next”.
- 4.2 If you are sure to install Windows 8 system on the computer, click on “Install Now” begin to install Windows 8, and then the program will help you to install Windows 8 automatically. You do not need to do anything during the installation process, so just wait for it patiently until you get the message that the installation process has been finished.
People Who read this article also like: