Are you finding the Android Phones screen capture apps too? I find a Android Phone screen capture software finally. Here I am glad to share it with you, just have a try, it is very convenient to use.
The Android Phone screen capture app works on Windows/Linux/Mac OS with any Android device. And you can download it from the Google code for free: http://code.google.com/p/androidscreencast/
1. Steps how to install the screen capture App on your Android Phone
<1>. Download Android SDK and install it on your computer or laptop device.
<2>. Connect your Android Phone with your computer or laptop device through USB cable and ensure it’s detected with “adb devices”.
<3>. Run adb devices command, and you will see the device, and launch the android adb service.
Make sure you have Java Runtime Environment 5 or later install.
<4>. Click here to download jnlp file, and then double-click on the file (or run the command javaws jnlp_file_path).
2. Steps to capture screen on Android Phone
(1) You can use the mouse or keyboard to control your phone device.
(2) Right-click the mouse to change showing mode.
(3) Click the mouse begin to record, click the mouse again to stop the record.