You can log into Windows 8 computer with Picture password, PIN code, Microsoft account, or system password. And if you have created a system password on your Windows 8 computer, then you can’t login without password, you have to login with one of the password you created. If you want to logon windows 8 pc without password, you have to remove the system password from it.
Solution 1: No password to logon your Windows 8 computer? Ask for help from your computer vendor
If you just bought a new laptop/desktop pc installed with Windows 8 system, and you forgot to ask the vendor for password created on the Windows 8 system, just go back to ask them for help.
Solution 2: Still can log into your Windows 8 computer, just want to logon without password next time
Have created a system password on your Windows 8 computer, but now want to remove it and logon without password.
(1) Get into your Windows 8 computer, press Windows +X to open the Start Menu.
(2) On the Start Menu, click on Command Prompt (Admin).
(3) On the Command Prompt screen, type in: Net User <user name> “” to remove password from Windows 8.
Solution 3: Can’t get into your Windows 8 computer, and want to logon without password
Forgot your Windows 8 password on computer? If you want to logon without password, you have to remove the password from it. But, what to do if you can’t get into the computer? You can’t remove the password with command prompt.
1. In this time, a Windows password recovery program is needed. Vodusoft Windows password recovery program can help you to reset or remove Windows 8 password efficiently and no any data lose.
2. If you do not want to remove Windows 8 password with a password program, you can restore your Windows 8 system to your early backup point if you have backup your system before. You also can reinstall Windows 8 system or restore your computer to the factory mode. But this will cause data to lose, make sure to backup your important data before to restore or reinstall system.
People who read this article also like to read: