Forgot Toshiba laptop password? And searching methods how to unlock Toshiba laptop forgot password? Be patient to read about this article that will show you the methods to crack laptop forgot password on windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, 2003, 2008.
Method 1: Unlock Toshiba laptop forgot password through Command Prompt
Unlock Toshiba laptop forgot password with Net User Command is very easy and simple, but this method only works when you can get into your Toshiba laptop with the administrator privilege.
Simple steps as below:
Step1: Get into your Toshiba laptop, on the Start Menu, click Command Prompt.
Step2: Type in Net User Command: Net User <user name> <new password>, and then press Enter.
Tips: The <user name> is your user account name that you want to unlock forgot password; The <new password> is your user account password you want to reset; You also can let the new password blank to remove the user account password. When you get the message “the change has been completed successfully!” It means you have change or remove the password successfully. Then you can restart Toshiba laptop and login with your user account name and new password.
Method 2: Unlock Toshiba laptop forgot password with Vodusoft Windows Password Reset program
Vodusoft Windows Password reset is a program that has good user interface and guider, you can unlock Toshiba laptop forgot password with it easily following the instructions.
Detail Steps to use Vodusoft Windows password reset program:
- 1.1 Download Vodusoft Windows Password Reset program and run it on an accessible pc.
- 1.2 Insert a USB, select USB device, click on Begin burning.
- 2.1 Transfer the bootable USB plug into the locked Toshiba laptop
- 2.2 Start Toshiba laptop, and press Boot Menu Key (F12) repeatedly as soon as the Toshiba logo appears.
- 2.3 Use Up and Down key to set the USB device to the first list When the Boot Menu appears, and then press Enter to set laptop to boot from usb.
- 3.1 Select your laptop system and user account When the Vodusoft Windows Password Reset program starts.
- 3.2 Click on Reset and click Yes to continue.
- 3.3 Click on Reboot, unplug the USB device, and then click on Yes to restart laptop.
Method 3: Unlock Toshiba laptop forgot password with Offline NT Password and Registry Editor
Offline NT Password Registry Editor is a free and open source console program that can help you to reset windows password on your Toshiba laptop. But it does not work for domain user password.
Main steps to unlock Toshiba laptop forgot password with Offline NT Password registry editor:
<1>. Get Offline NT password program form: http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd
<2>. Use a cd to create a bootable disk with Offline NT password program.
<3>. Set Toshiba laptop to boot with the bootable cd.
<4>. When the Offline NT password program starts, remove user password follow the instructions.
Tips: All of the methods above can unlock password for Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, 2003, 2008 that installed on Toshiba laptop.
People who read this article also like to read: