How to unlock active directory account if forgot password? This article will show you the details about password reset in active directory.
Vodusoft Windows password reset special version can help you to reset windows server 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 active directory user account password. It also can help to create\delete active directory user account.
Steps how to unlock active directory account with Vodusoft Windows password reset special:
Prepare a USB or CD\DVD, download and install Vodusoft Windows password reset special on an accessible computer.
- 2.1 Insert a USB, select USB device, click Burn to USB
- 2.2 Insert a CD\DVD, select CD\DVD-ROM, click Burn to CD\DVD
- 4.1 Restart\start locked computer, press BIOS Entry key immediately when the logo flash
- 4.2 Get into BIOS, press → key to move to the Boot Menu
- 4.3 If boot from USB, use ↑↓ or + – key to set USB device to the first.
- 4.3 If boot from CD\DVD-ROM, set CD device to the first .
- 4.4 At last, press F10, Enter to save change.
When Vodusoft password reset program set up successfully, select Windows server, and user account name. Click Reset, password will be set to Vodusoft@2012, write down the password on the note book. Unplug removable device (USB or CD), click Reboot.
When go to the logon screen, get into windows server with Vodusoft@2012 password you just set.
Bios Entry Key table:
People who read this article also like to read: