It is very easy and simple to delete saved passwords from the Internet Explorer, no matter in IE 6, 7, 8, 9, it just takes a few steps.
The steps to delete Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and 9 saved passwords are similar, so here will just take Internet Explorer 7 for example:
Internet Explorer 7:
1. Open the Internet Explorer 7.
2. Click on Tools in the menu bar, and then select the Internet Options.
3. On the Internet Options, select General, and then click on Delete…
4. On the Internet Browsing History windows, click on Delete passwords…
5. If you get the message “Are you sure you want to delete all previously saved passwords?”, click on Yes.
If you don’t want to save all of the passwords on the internet explorer automatically, you can set it as bellow:
- On the Internet Explorer Options, select content, and then click on Settings.
- On the AutoComplete Settings, uncheck the checkbox “User names and passwords on forms”, and then click on Ok.